1) Victims: Pray that there would be supernatural rescues of victims presently in bondage within the human trafficking industry; that lives would be delivered, and that these victims would be reunited with their families.
– Psalm 146:7 – Who executes justice for the oppressed, who gives food to the hungry. The Lord sets the prisoners free.
– Psalm 107:14 – He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and burst their bonds apart.
2) Restoration: Pray for the complete physical, mental, and spiritual restoration of victims who have been rescued and are overcoming the trauma of being used in trafficking, through genuine encounters with Jesus.
3) Traffickers: Pray that the perpetrators of this crime would have divine Saul-to-Paul experiences through which they would repent and be saved, their lives would be transformed, and they would become involved in helping to dismantle the very human trafficking rings they previously instigated.
4) “Johns”(Customers/Clients): The human trafficking industry will only be abolished as the demand for sex and human trafficking is diminished. Please pray that those who purchase humans for various reasons would be convicted or caught and exposed, and that they would be spiritually-transformed to want to protect the women, children, and individuals whose enslavement they once helped to exploit.
5) Government/Leaders: Pray for the government and other organizations involved in the making of laws and social services, that they would have wisdom and discernment in how best to resolve the issue of human trafficking in Canadian cities and how to care for victims who are rescued from the industry.
6) Police Services: Pray that the steps of investigators and police services would be ordered by God as they fight human trafficking; that they would find themselves in the rights places at the right times in which to apprehend perpetrators and save victims.