1) Mothers: Pray that each mother who is currently facing an unplanned pregnancy would be filled with joy and hope at the life growing within their womb, that systems of support and encouragement would rise up around them, and that they would choose life for their child.
– Deuteronomy 30:19 – I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live.
2) Abortion Workers: Pray for individuals who are working within hospitals and abortion clinics across Canada to have their eyes opened to the truth that abortion is the taking of a life, and that abortion workers across the nation would walk away from this line of work, forcing clinics to close their doors.
3) Government/Leaders: Pray that federal and provincial legislators would have a change of heart and move to adjust the laws across Canada in a pro-life way; creating new laws about the personhood of preborn children, making gender-selection illegal, and causing there to be greater restrictions on abortion so that they become much more difficult to obtain.
4) Media: Pray that educators and the media within Canada would begin to embrace a culture of life and endorse protecting the lives of the most vulnerable in our society.
5) Children: Pray that the children of Canada would be covered and protected within the womb throughout development and birth and that they would be given the chance to live and fulfill all that God has planned for their lives.
– Psalm 139:13 – For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb.
– Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.